Saturday, June 20, 2009

Heidi Klum Shows Off her Five-Month Bump at CFDA Fashion Awards

German super model, Heidi Klum with her five months baby bump, revealed that pregnancy is making her gain weight in unwanted areas of the body. The lady who is married to Singer Seal, is now expecting forth child, this year after having Leni(5) Henry(3) and two-year old johan.

she told in touch magazine that "I tend to be rounder with girls. The love handles are peaking in the back!” she also added that "You get used to all the changes of your body. It's not like I'm going, ''Oh my God!'' I'm used to that part of it. You feel like a Buddha!"

She also said that she is enjoying her every moment of pregnancy and "My mood is the same this time as with all the other pregnancies. I always feel great! I never really change,

And at last very confidently she said that - "I know my body will go back again!" .

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment on my posts, but please do not use objectionable/inappropriate contents/words. Also please do not SPAM by placing links inside comment.

Spottt